Sunday, January 13, 2013

OOPs I did it again. Let me share...........

Lately I have been experiencing quite a bit of discomfort in my stomach and horrible constipation for about a month. What did I change? Oh well, I have just been having a good ol time eating meat. I was eating about 95% vegetarian. I put chicken and fish back into to my diet long ago. I guess I got a little to happy because, as I was introducing more foods back into my diet, I was noticing that I was not reacting to these foods like I was before. I could now eat spaghetti sauce, ketchup, and have a small amount of black pepper with out indigestion. Whooo hooo! Oh how I've missed ketchup.

So one day, I decided that I was going to have me a hamburger from In-N-Out without out the bun of course. Yum that was good. Next week, another burger, and then some how after that I ended up eating another burger. I had beef about 3 or 4 times in the month of December all the while eating chicken too.

Really, me??? No wonder I'm having problems. I didn't even ease beef back into my diet. I shoved it in. Chicken+ Beef= Constipation. So I am trying to undo the stress I have caused my digestive system. I am still not there yet. My doctor told me to just go back to the diet I had before. I agree 100%. A diet that is 90% to 95% vegetarian is what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment